Ready to go camping???
Here are a few announcements if you are joining us this weekend:
1. We meet at 6:00pm at the church parking lot. We should be returning around 10:30am on Sunday. For those new to Troop 36, your scout will call you when we are 30 minutes out on Sunday with a firm ETA.
2. I am still 5 seat belts short for the ride home on Sunday, I need a parent to drive to the campground on Sunday morning and help bring scouts back home. It is a 2-hour drive and you will need to be at the campground by 8:30am.I need someone that can take 6 people including the driver. If you can help, please let me know as soon as possible.
3. Remember that we travel to and from campouts in FULL CLASS A UNIFORM!
4. The weather looks gorgeous! But remember the nights will be cool. Dress accordingly (stocking hats for sleeping and jackets). A scout is prepared!
5. For the day hike, bring a string-type backpack. Something small enough to take your lunch and a water bottle on the trail
6. You can find a packing list on our website if you need one here: http://troop-36.org/wp-content/plugins/downloads-manager/upload/fall-spring-camping-list-v2.pdf
7. Since we will be taking a day-hike, please wear appropriate shoes. If you have some kind of hiking boot, please bring them (remember to wear good socks).
8. Remember to BE ON TIME for Friday,
See you there,
Upcoming Events For a more detailed list see our calendar