Just a reminder that we are meeting at 6:00pm at the church for the camporee!
Here are a few bits of information for you:
1. It will be COLD at night! Pack accordingly. Dress in layers for Saturday. It will be 62 degrees and sunny during the day and around 40 at night. Use the Fall/Spring camping list found here: http://troop-36.org/camping-resources/
2. Be sure to have a warm sleeping bag — at least a 20 degree bag and a sleeping pad. We have some wool blankets in case scouts get cold, but they are a last resort.
3. Wear a hat — especially at night while sleeping. Bring a water bottle. Dress in layers (wear long underwear).
4. We travel in Class A uniform!
5. I will need some parents to help drive on Friday and Sunday. The camp is in Westampton at the Rancocas State Park (down the street from the Westampton township buildings and the BSA Headquarters building on Rancocas Road. It’s the old Powhatan Indian Reservation). Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/WVnWx
I will need three extra drivers on Friday and three to come to the camp on Sunday morning at 8:30. Please let me know if you can help out.
That’s it! See you tomorrow!
Stephen Sellers | Scoutmaster
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Troop 36, Garden State Council